On Oct. 14 and 16 soprano Veronica Granatiero and mezzo-soprano Mariangela Marini take the stage respectively as Carolina and Fidalma in Cimarosa’s Il matrimonio segreto at Teatro delle Muse, Ancona. The production is a new staging of the Teatro delle Muse Foundation and it is the first time that Cimarosa’s work is represented in the reconstructed Teatro delle Muse, which celebrates twenty years since its reopening.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts Tivoli’s Special Christmas Ballet The Nutcracker November 24, 2022
- Lina Johnson is Stasi in Die Csárdásfürstin at Den Norske Opera & Ballett November 24, 2022
- Hansung Yoo Sings in the Concert ‘Schöne Welt?!’ with Die Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz November 24, 2022
- Øyvind Bjorå Conducts The Nutcracker (Ballet) in Bodø November 24, 2022
- Magnus Larsson Leads Aarhus Symfoniorkester in the Award Ceremony/Honorary Concert of the Carl Nielsen Scholarship November 22, 2022
- Veronica Granatiero is Norina in Don Pasquale at Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari November 17, 2022
- Leif Segerstam Conducts the Season-Opening Concert of The Presidential Symphony Orchestra Ankara November 17, 2022