On Nov. 19th and 20th bass-baritone Miklós Sebestyén is a soloist in Bartók’s Le Château de Barbe-Bleue (Bluebeard’s Castle) at Opéra Nice Côte d’Azur. Rediscover one of the greatest operas of the 20th century in a concert version, preceded by the world premiere of Fabula by Daniel D’Adamo.
- Dénise Beck Debuts as Röschen/Dornröschen in Neustrelitz November 26, 2021
- Toshiyuki Kamioka Leads Copenhagen Phil in the 6th ‘Kamioka and Nielsen’ Concert November 25, 2021
- Obituary: Casper Schreiber November 23, 2021
- Nathanaël Iselin is a First Prize co-winner of the VIII Jorma Panula Conducting Competition November 22, 2021
- Conductor Nathanaël Iselin Joins Crescendi Artists November 19, 2021
- Conductor Audrey Saint-Gil Joins Crescendi Artists November 18, 2021
- Miklós Sebestyén Sings in Le Château de Barbe-Bleue (Concert Version) at Opéra Nice Côte d’Azur November 16, 2021