On Nov. 19th and 20th bass-baritone Miklós Sebestyén is a soloist in Bartók’s Le Château de Barbe-Bleue (Bluebeard’s Castle) at Opéra Nice Côte d’Azur. Rediscover one of the greatest operas of the 20th century in a concert version, preceded by the world premiere of Fabula by Daniel D’Adamo.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts Tivoli’s Special Christmas Ballet The Nutcracker November 24, 2022
- Lina Johnson is Stasi in Die Csárdásfürstin at Den Norske Opera & Ballett November 24, 2022
- Hansung Yoo Sings in the Concert ‘Schöne Welt?!’ with Die Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz November 24, 2022
- Øyvind Bjorå Conducts The Nutcracker (Ballet) in Bodø November 24, 2022
- Magnus Larsson Leads Aarhus Symfoniorkester in the Award Ceremony/Honorary Concert of the Carl Nielsen Scholarship November 22, 2022
- Veronica Granatiero is Norina in Don Pasquale at Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari November 17, 2022
- Leif Segerstam Conducts the Season-Opening Concert of The Presidential Symphony Orchestra Ankara November 17, 2022