On May 1st, tenor Leonardo Ferrando will make his house debut at Staatstheater Wiesbaden, singing the lead role of Tammu in Jörg Widmann’s monumental opera Babylon. This powerful and extremely complex contemporary opera is chosen to be the opening production of the “Internationale Maifestspiele”.
- Giordano Bellincampi Leads the Aalborg Symphony Orchestra in the Aalborg Opera Festival Opening Concert August 10, 2022
- Olesya Petrova is Amneris in Aida at the Arena di Verona’s Opera Festival July 26, 2022
- Simone Piazzola is Giorgio Germont in La Traviata at Arena di Verona July 22, 2022
- A Premiere for Scandinavia: Elisabeth Jansson Sings in ‘Breaking the Waves’ w. Vadstena Academy July 22, 2022
- Premiere: Veronica Granatiero is Nele/The Witches Seed at the Tones on the Stones Festival July 21, 2022
- Levente Páll is Bonzo in Madama Butterfly at the Bregenz Festival July 19, 2022
- E. Grimaldi, O. Petrova, S. Piazzola and P. Lindroos Star in Il Trovatore in Auckland July 15, 2022