On May 1st, tenor Leonardo Ferrando will make his house debut at Staatstheater Wiesbaden, singing the lead role of Tammu in Jörg Widmann’s monumental opera Babylon. This powerful and extremely complex contemporary opera is chosen to be the opening production of the “Internationale Maifestspiele”.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts Tivoli’s Special Christmas Ballet The Nutcracker November 24, 2022
- Lina Johnson is Stasi in Die Csárdásfürstin at Den Norske Opera & Ballett November 24, 2022
- Hansung Yoo Sings in the Concert ‘Schöne Welt?!’ with Die Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz November 24, 2022
- Øyvind Bjorå Conducts The Nutcracker (Ballet) in Bodø November 24, 2022
- Magnus Larsson Leads Aarhus Symfoniorkester in the Award Ceremony/Honorary Concert of the Carl Nielsen Scholarship November 22, 2022
- Veronica Granatiero is Norina in Don Pasquale at Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari November 17, 2022
- Leif Segerstam Conducts the Season-Opening Concert of The Presidential Symphony Orchestra Ankara November 17, 2022