On Sept. 18th tenor Leonardo Ferrando takes the Deutsche Oper am Rhein stage as Count Almaviva in the revival of Rossini’s immortal opera Il barbiere di Siviglia.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts Tivoli’s Special Christmas Ballet The Nutcracker November 24, 2022
- Lina Johnson is Stasi in Die Csárdásfürstin at Den Norske Opera & Ballett November 24, 2022
- Hansung Yoo Sings in the Concert ‘Schöne Welt?!’ with Die Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz November 24, 2022
- Øyvind Bjorå Conducts The Nutcracker (Ballet) in Bodø November 24, 2022
- Magnus Larsson Leads Aarhus Symfoniorkester in the Award Ceremony/Honorary Concert of the Carl Nielsen Scholarship November 22, 2022
- Veronica Granatiero is Norina in Don Pasquale at Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari November 17, 2022
- Leif Segerstam Conducts the Season-Opening Concert of The Presidential Symphony Orchestra Ankara November 17, 2022