On Sept. 18th tenor Leonardo Ferrando takes the Deutsche Oper am Rhein stage as Count Almaviva in the revival of Rossini’s immortal opera Il barbiere di Siviglia.
- Adam Frandsen Sings the Title Role of Don Carlos in a New Production of the Folkoperan, Stockholm September 20, 2021
- Sung Kyu Park Stars in ‘Queen Heo’ at Daegu International Opera Festival, Korea September 16, 2021
- Simone Piazzola is Don Carlo in La Forza del destino at Opéra Royal de Wallonie-Liège September 16, 2021
- Leonardo Ferrando is Almaviva in Il barbiere di Siviglia at Deutsche Oper am Rhein September 15, 2021
- Leif Segerstam Leads Aarhus Symphony Orchestra in ‘The Cradle of Nature’ concert September 13, 2021
- Miklós Sebestyén is Seneca in L’incoronazione di Poppea at the Opernhaus Zürich September 12, 2021
- Damiano Salerno Debuts as Nabucco at The National Theatre Brno September 9, 2021