On June 26th bass Insung Sim takes the stage as Ramfis in Verdi’s Aida at the Israeli Opera in Tel Aviv. It’s a new production from the Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels, directed by Stathis Livathinos and conducted by Giuliano Carella.
- Magnus Larsson Conducts ‘The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared’ Musical at the Wermland Opera September 30, 2023
- Soprano Greta Lirussi Joins Crescendi Artists September 28, 2023
- Erika Grimaldi in Concert: An Exceptional Recital for the Festival des Nuits Romantiques September 28, 2023
- Malmö and Helsingborg Host Malmö Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Giordano Bellincampi September 27, 2023
- Lina Johnson has Received the 2023 Shipowner Tom Wilhelmsen Foundation’s Opera & Ballet Prize September 22, 2023
- Lina Johnson is Violetta in La Traviata at the Norwegian Opera and Ballet September 22, 2023
- Nathanaël Iselin Leads the Iceland Symphony Youth Orchestra in Berlioz’s Symphonie fantastique September 21, 2023