We are delighted to welcome the talented French conductor Audrey Saint-Gil to our roster for Regional Management (exclusive for the Nordic countries) and a non-exclusive worldwide representation.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts the Concert ‘Nu er dagen fuld of sang’ in Odense May 16, 2022
- Petri Lindroos is The Heart in ‘The Manual’ at the Royal Danish Opera May 12, 2022
- Mezzo-soprano Mariangela Marini Joins Crescendi Artists May 11, 2022
- Gaston Rivero is Don Carlo at the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet May 10, 2022
- Ho-Yoon Chung is Alfredo in La Traviata at Opera Australia, Melbourne May 3, 2022
- Leonardo Ferrando Makes a House Debut at Staatstheater Wiesbaden as Tammu in Babylon April 28, 2022
- David Danholt Sings in ‘Das Lied von der Erde’ (Conducted by Øyvind Bjorå) in Kristiansund and Ålesund April 28, 2022