On Sept. 23rd tenor Adam Frandsen takes the Folkoperan stage as Don Carlos in a new and exciting production of Verdi’s opera by Tobias Theorell and Henrik Schaefer. This reinterpretation of Don Carlos is ‘breaking the musical conventions around Verdi’s music but it also takes the opera closer to Schiller and the intense chamber drama’.
- Simone Piazzola Debuts at Teatro Goldoni, Livorno as Giorgio Germont in La Traviata January 19, 2022
- Giuliano Carella Conducts Bizet’s Carmen in Toulouse January 19, 2022
- Marcelo Álvarez Stars in Cavalleria rusticana / Pagliacci at Opernhaus Zürich January 16, 2022
- Renato Balsadonna Conducts Nabucco at the Royal Opera House, London January 14, 2022
- Adam Frandsen is a Soloist at the Trettondagsafton Concert in Uppsala January 4, 2022
- Giordano Bellincampi Conducts the Östgötamusiken’s Gala Concert 2022 January 4, 2022
- Simone Piazzola is Giorgio Germont in La Traviata in Padua December 27, 2021