On Sept. 23rd tenor Adam Frandsen takes the Folkoperan stage as Don Carlos in a new and exciting production of Verdi’s opera by Tobias Theorell and Henrik Schaefer. This reinterpretation of Don Carlos is ‘breaking the musical conventions around Verdi’s music but it also takes the opera closer to Schiller and the intense chamber drama’.
- Gregor Bühl Leads the TSO in ‘Carmina Burana’ at Pirbadet October 28, 2021
- Eir Inderhaug Stars in the Operetta Gala ‘En kväll med Thalia’ at Malmö Opera October 28, 2021
- David Danholt Performs in the World Premiere of ‘Klippeøerne’ by Ole Olsen w. The Arctic Philharmonic October 26, 2021
- Conductor Marit Strindlund Featured in the “Call Me Madame Maestro” Movie October 22, 2021
- Ann Petersen Stars as Leonora in Fidelio at Teatr Wielki, Warsaw October 21, 2021
- Tenor Carlo Ventre Joins Crescendi Artists October 11, 2021
- In Sung Sim is Sarastro in Die Zauberflöte at Komische Oper Berlin October 8, 2021