On Sept. 23rd tenor Adam Frandsen takes the Folkoperan stage as Don Carlos in a new and exciting production of Verdi’s opera by Tobias Theorell and Henrik Schaefer. This reinterpretation of Don Carlos is ‘breaking the musical conventions around Verdi’s music but it also takes the opera closer to Schiller and the intense chamber drama’.
- Magnus Larsson Conducts ‘The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared’ Musical at the Wermland Opera September 30, 2023
- Soprano Greta Lirussi Joins Crescendi Artists September 28, 2023
- Erika Grimaldi in Concert: An Exceptional Recital for the Festival des Nuits Romantiques September 28, 2023
- Malmö and Helsingborg Host Malmö Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Giordano Bellincampi September 27, 2023
- Lina Johnson has Received the 2023 Shipowner Tom Wilhelmsen Foundation’s Opera & Ballet Prize September 22, 2023
- Lina Johnson is Violetta in La Traviata at the Norwegian Opera and Ballet September 22, 2023
- Nathanaël Iselin Leads the Iceland Symphony Youth Orchestra in Berlioz’s Symphonie fantastique September 21, 2023