On Sept. 23rd tenor Adam Frandsen takes the Folkoperan stage as Don Carlos in a new and exciting production of Verdi’s opera by Tobias Theorell and Henrik Schaefer. This reinterpretation of Don Carlos is ‘breaking the musical conventions around Verdi’s music but it also takes the opera closer to Schiller and the intense chamber drama’.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts the Concert ‘Nu er dagen fuld of sang’ in Odense May 16, 2022
- Petri Lindroos is The Heart in ‘The Manual’ at the Royal Danish Opera May 12, 2022
- Mezzo-soprano Mariangela Marini Joins Crescendi Artists May 11, 2022
- Gaston Rivero is Don Carlo at the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet May 10, 2022
- Ho-Yoon Chung is Alfredo in La Traviata at Opera Australia, Melbourne May 3, 2022
- Leonardo Ferrando Makes a House Debut at Staatstheater Wiesbaden as Tammu in Babylon April 28, 2022
- David Danholt Sings in ‘Das Lied von der Erde’ (Conducted by Øyvind Bjorå) in Kristiansund and Ålesund April 28, 2022