On Oct. 3rd, tenor Rame Lahaj takes the stage as Guest Soloist at the ‘Placido Domingo Galà Concert”at the Elbphilharmonie Großer Saal in Hamburg. For this concert of selected arias and duets, Plácido Domingo is also accompanied by the soprano Micaëla Oeste, as well as the Hamburger Camerata under conductor Eugene Kohn.
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts Tivoli’s Special Christmas Ballet The Nutcracker November 24, 2022
- Lina Johnson is Stasi in Die Csárdásfürstin at Den Norske Opera & Ballett November 24, 2022
- Hansung Yoo Sings in the Concert ‘Schöne Welt?!’ with Die Südwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz November 24, 2022
- Øyvind Bjorå Conducts The Nutcracker (Ballet) in Bodø November 24, 2022
- Magnus Larsson Leads Aarhus Symfoniorkester in the Award Ceremony/Honorary Concert of the Carl Nielsen Scholarship November 22, 2022
- Veronica Granatiero is Norina in Don Pasquale at Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari November 17, 2022
- Leif Segerstam Conducts the Season-Opening Concert of The Presidential Symphony Orchestra Ankara November 17, 2022