On Apr. 15th Maestro Shao-Chia Lü conducts the 65th Anniversary of the traditional Good Friday performance of Wagner’s Parsifal at the Nationaltheater Mannheim (with following performances on May 29th and June 5th). It’s the oldest Parsifal production in Germany, and a beloved tradition for many Wagnerianers from all around the world.
- Miklós Sebestyén Sings in a Promenade concert (Oratorio) with Concerto Budapest May 25, 2022
- Dénise Beck is Zdenka in Arabella’s Waltz at The Norwegian Opera and Ballet May 25, 2022
- Henrik Vagn Christensen Conducts the Concert ‘Nu er dagen fuld of sang’ in Odense May 16, 2022
- Petri Lindroos is The Heart in ‘The Manual’ at the Royal Danish Opera May 12, 2022
- Mezzo-soprano Mariangela Marini Joins Crescendi Artists May 11, 2022
- Gaston Rivero is Don Carlo at the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet May 10, 2022
- Ho-Yoon Chung is Alfredo in La Traviata at Opera Australia, Melbourne May 3, 2022