The internationally acclaimed conductor Gregor Bühl has joined the production of Fidelio at the Royal Danish Opera Copenhagen. It’s a new, delightful interpretation of Beethoven’s opera, focused on love, hope, despair and the strength of the human will.
- Olesya Petrova and Gaston Rivero Star in Il trovatore in Rovigo and Treviso February 2, 2023
- Premiere: Hansung Yoo is Don Carlo di Vargas in La forza del destino at Saarländisches Staatstheater February 2, 2023
- Ann Petersen Sings in a Wagner/Holmès Concert in Paris February 2, 2023
- Ewa Strusińska Conducts ‘Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3’ in Malmö February 1, 2023
- Magnus Larsson Leads the Copenhagen Phil in Two ’60 Minutes of…’ Concerts February 1, 2023
- Lina Johnson is Leonora in Il Trovatore at Operaen i Kristiansund February 1, 2023
- Leif Segerstam Conducts a Bruckner Orchester Linz Concert January 26, 2023