Toledo Symphony, January 2016
- Wayne F. Anthony, "The Blade". 18 Jan 2016
"When Bellincampi carves out these large gestures, one can feel how much passion he works into the melody."
- Rudolf Hermes, JB Press Der Wester
"It can not be repeated often enough: virtually all concerts with the Duisburg's new music director Giordano Bellincampi are a sensation."
- Ingo Hoddick, rp online, 3 Jan 2013
"Ernest Bloch’s Winter-Spring offered more delicate adventures. Using only expressive hand gestures, the conductor captured the seasonal shift to perfection[....]After the interval came Dvorak's[...]New World Symphony[...]Bellincampi coaxed the orchestra to surge through those heart-stopping sequences."
- William Dart, Weekend Herald, Auckland, 19 May 2012
"Bellincampi scaled the orchestra to perfection..."
- Michael Dervan, The Irish Times
"Duisburg is blessed to have won another great tonal aesthete with Bellincampi"
- Pedro Obiera. GB Press NRZ
"Bellincampi, working without a baton, conducted with notable grace and a sense of musical ease that marked every note and shaped each phrase with sensual touch"
- John Terauds, The Toronto Star
Member of The International Artist
Member of/Associé de l'Association
Européenne des Agents